What is it that I do?

It's easy.

When was the last time you opened up your mailbox and there was something other than bills in there? When was the last time you got a card from someone for no reason, just that they were thinking of you? When was the last time you saw someone's actual handwriting on something rather than getting it through email?

And, when was the last time you sent a card through the mail and brightened someone's day?

I am willing to best the answer to a lot of these questions is, "A long time ago." I get it. It's a lost art. It's time consuming and costly to go to the store, find the right card, wait in line, pay $3-$4 for the card, go get a stamp, and (if you're anything like me) remember to mail the thing.

So here's what I'll tell you. You can spend a very short amount of time each day sending a thoughtful and unexpected card to a friend, family member business contact or new person you met. The card will cost you less than a dollar and will make you money. And you don't have to sell a thing...

I know you have questions. Feel free to ask in the comments or send an email!
0 Responses